The Organization shall be called the Pakistan Electronic Sports Federation. The jurisdiction of the Pakistan Electronic Sports Federation shall extend throughout Pakistan, the acceding States and the Territories under the control of Pakistan. The Headquarter of the Pakistan Electronic Sports Federation shall be located in Peshawar or as decided by the General Council of the Federation.
AIMS, OBJECTS AND ROLE
The aims, objects and role of Pakistan Electronic Sports Federation shall be :-
1. To promote, develop, regulate and control the Electronic Sports in Pakistan.
2. To follow and enforce the Rules and Regulations of International Electronic Sports Federation / Asian Electronic Sports Federation, Confederation / Association.
3. To promote formation of affiliated Associations / Organizations.
4. To coordinate and control activities in respect of Electronic Sports in all ways including the holding of tournaments.
5. To collect funds for the purpose of the Federation and utilize the same in such a manner as may be considered desirable for the attainment of the aims and objects of the Federation.
6. To select teams and officials to represent Pakistan in the Sports Programmes to be held within the country and abroad.
7. To create, standardize and regulate structures of Technical Officials / Referees / Judges / Umpires, Coaches and Administrators under Executive Committee of the Federation.
8. To establish Training Camps and organize Promotional Programmes for expanding and raising standard of Electronic Sports in Pakistan.
9. To communicate with the Pakistan Olympic Association, Pakistan Sports Board, Pakistan Sports Trust, International Federation, Asia Body and other Governmental Bodies when required.
10. To take action against violence in sport and against any form of discrimination on grounds of race, religion, politics and sex etc.
12. To ensure resolution of all disputes in the Federation and its affiliated Member Units through arbitration.
13. To create Athletes Commission with Terms of Reference in line with the Constitution of POA.
14. To establish Medical and Scientific Commission for Anti – Doping and for improving performance of the Players / Athletes / Competitors.
15. To launch Youth Development Programmes at grass-root levels.
16. To improve administration and technical structures of the Federation and the Associations from National to the District levels.
17. To do all other acts and things as deemed to be necessary or conducive to carry out Aims, Objects and Role of the Federation.